Back in 2006 the Cow Parade rolled through Denver and I was honored to receive two cows to paint. One has been living on the 16th Street Mall in Denver ever since. And NOW, I see it has made an appearance at TedX Mile Hi. Go Cow! You are now a real celebrity.
- New Website Launched!
- Grand Prix mural by Artist Douglas Rouse
- Colorado Springs Parade of Homes 2016
- 3D Street Art in EGYPT 2016
- New Mural At The Rabbit Hole Restaurant In Colorado Springs
- TROMPE L’OEIL
- In-process set painting
- My most sincere apologies!
- Latest Fundraiser Speed Painting of Charley Chaplin
- Smorgasbord of Reflection At The ModBo – October 2nd
- Artini – October 1st at The Mansion
- Poor Richard’s Murals In Colorado Springs
- Painting Poor Richard’s Toy Store In Colorado Springs
- Wall Mural For A Personal Home Theater
- Garden Of The Gods Visitor Center 20th Anniversary Celebration